Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Little Bit of Jacqui for You

It's been a while since I really wrote about anything personal on here, so I thought I'd take today's post to tell you a little bit about me.

I'm a black belt in karate, and working for the city I have to discipline my body. I know that it's demanding to defeat those evil machines, but I know I can beat them. Those evil-natured robots are programmed to destroy us. I've got to be strong to fight them, so I'm taking lots of vitamins. I know that it would be tragic if those evil robots win.

I'm a pretty good friend, too. I will NEVER let those robots eat you.

Anyway, that's all for now, but I feel a little closer to you now, and I hope you feel the same.

Kisses,

Jacqui

3 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Kav said...

despite your efforts Skynet became self aware on August 29th, 1997, but thanks for trying

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger KCTW - Blog Beatings To Leave You Well Red. said...

haha!

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home