Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Sunday, February 04, 2007

These Changes

Ain't changing me, the bold hearted girl I used to be.

Quotes to keep me moving:

Feel no shame for what you are.

I finally decided my future lies beyond the yellow brick road.

She runs up into the light, surprised. Her arms are open; her mind's eye is.

I am milk.

There is no wrong, there is no right. The circle only has one side.

How about remembering your divinity?

I'm beginning to find that when I drive myself, my light is found.

Dress yourself in black, listen to The Cure.

Ain't nothing gonna break my stride.

Express yourself!

No need to bother now... let it out, let it all begin.

My mind's the same place as it's always been.

Well, those quotes plus astonishing amounts of wine.

4 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Kav said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Kav said...

i'm surprised you didn't quote aretha franklin or tina turner...those crazy bitches are all about female empowerment...if only such a thing existed

damn i tried deleting the last post cause i didn't sign in to my blogger thing and i didn't want the same tards googling my full name again. argh!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

I think it is deleted, you're fine.

I'm not looking for female empowerment, anyway. Like you said, I know there's no such thing, much like the female orgasm and the ability of a woman to really do good work outside the kitchen.

I just can't seem to stay in line, can I? I need some home correction, or something I guess.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Kav said...

stupid females.
how'd the home convo go? things look bright or bleak

 

Post a Comment

<< Home