Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Love Notes from the 5th Grade

My 11 year old son is quite prone to falling madly in love at the drop of a hat. In the spirit of a true tortured artist, he writes poetry for each new girl. I usually rescue them from the trash, and have been keeping them all for a later date (his wedding, maybe). But I decided that to deprive the world of this poetry would be a crime, so here is

Anna's Poem
For as long as I can remember, I've been looking for someone like you.
Someone nice not mean.
Someone generous not selfish.
When I first laid my eyes on you
I felt nice inside
So I bid you adieu
I shall see you in the future
Nice & generous Anna

2 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

Sometimes I fool myself into thinking I can keep up with you and maintain the appropriate level of crudeness, but you always go that extra mile and make me throw up a little.

I can't wait to see you Friday!! (so I can throw up right ON you).

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Kav said...

please tell me he wont turn emo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home