Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Friday, April 15, 2005

There's Thirty, and Then There's Thirty

The Full House reruns on Nick at Night are back in first season. Tonight's episode is Danny's thirtieth birthday.

I am thirty years old.

Danny will always look older to me, because when I first watched this I was 13, seeing this ancient thirty year old guy. But now I'm looking at him at my age, and he still seems like an old fart. I even had my kid at the same age that he had his first, but I don't think I look like that. I hope.

So here's to me, not looking thirty. I hope.

8 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

Thank you, dear boy... you can be my older brother though, can't you?

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Kav said...

dear grandma,
can you believe it! i'm a whopping 24...its tough with the arthritis kicking in and all. i have to go to the doctor to get my prostate checked tomorrow. i hope the people at the retirement home are being nice to you.

love,
Kavindar

p.s.- i'm nailing a 30 year old who looks like she's 25

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Kav said...

dude...she lives in LA...you should bring your girl out and i'll bring mine and we'll double

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Kav said...

the woman i'm boning lives in LA...you misread that...i was responding to anfer's post

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

Ok:

Kav, in case you can't read, I CLEARLY don't look a day over 26 and 6 months. And I'm nailing a younger man too.

Clint, Kav wants to bone Anfer's girlfriend, not me. Well he wants to bone me too, but that's a given.

Chimpo, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT ANYONE IN MY FAMILY FAPPING IT.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

THANK YOU CHRISTY!

That's what I mean, people that were older to you, and you see them now, and they should look like little babies to you now, but they don't, they still look impossibly older.

Thank goodness you're here....

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

You fit right here in my lap, babydoll.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Kav said...

i'm so glad i still have my youth...and all my teeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home