Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Don't Believe My Lies

Call me Leonard Cohen.

Do you ever think maybe you were on crack and didn't know it?

My habit every morning is to create my to-do list for the day. I start with a fresh paper, and write everything I need to get done. I look at yesterday's list, and write any leftovers on today's page. I know that means I'm re-writing things a lot, but I prefer it that way because it gives me a nice neat clean sheet every day, and I can file away yesterday's, so that I can tell you what I planned to do and what I did on any given day.

This morning, as I try to transfer my list over, I'm having trouble. One of the unfinished items from yesterday is "fix pictures". I have no idea what this refers to. It's my handwriting, for sure, but I can't even begin to imagine what I was talking about. We don't have any pictures. We're an office, I do office stuff, I type things and file things and mail things to customers. We have some shitty pictures on the walls, but they don't need fixing.

Seriously, fix pictures, what the fuck?

2 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Blogger Kav said...

i have a list of women i should do. every day i add yet another woman i would like to fuck. so far i've only done about 10 of the women on my list.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

It's a day later, and I still don't know what I was talking about. Oh well.

We do have visitors in the office, so some pitchers of icy lemonade would be delightful. Thanks for the idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home