Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Abs of Marshmellow

Why can't I have this tummy?

Bring It

I've started working out again, and boy do I need it. I'm riding Marcy (my exercise bike) for a good hour a night, and just started doing some ab-specifice yoga a couple nights ago. I don't think I'll ever have such nice curves as Kirsten, though. I'm just not built that way. I can get a nice tight flat tummy, but my hips aren't that wide. Eli says I can build buttmuscle which will result in a better curvature there, so I'll try that too, I guess.

All my years of not being careful have come crashing down on me at once. I've never watched what I was eating, I've never taken my makeup off before bed (let alone moisturized), I smoked and almost never drank water. So all the sudden my pores are clogged, and I have crow's feet as well as frown lines, a soft belly and bum. My desire to rejuvinate myself is beginning to border on obsessive. I'm spending close to an hour a night washing, toning, and moisturizing my face and neck, as well as 2 coats of lotion to the rest of the body, including special foot creme and cuticle creme. I'm also forcing water down my throat like I'm planning to wander the desert for 40 days and nights. I haven't been smoking, and the only thought getting me through the cravings is "It will make your skin look bad".

So when will I have Kirsten's tummy? I want some results, and I want them now.

4 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Kav said...

plastic surgery can't correct her personality

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

You want to see me cry?

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

Any good tips?

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Kav said...

i recommend calcium supplements...for both of you geezers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home