Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I Can Smell Your Scent

If I were to say to you, "I can smell your cunt", you'd probably know what I was talking about, right? You'd mime throwing some semen on me, and we'd laugh. Or maybe you'd really throw some semen on me, and you'd laugh but I wouldn't.

I love AMC and TCM for playing good old movies. AMC plays more recent "classics", and has commercials, but it's still good. But the main difference is that TCM plays the movies in their original entirety with no commercials, while somehow AMC is considered regular network and is bound by some censoring crap. So last night, when Silence of the Lambs was on AMC, it got quite a workup.

Miggs told her "I can smell your scent", and just yelled at her when she ran past him. When Lecter asked her why they called him Buffalo Bill, she just said "It started out as a bad joke down at the police station", but neglected to inform Hannibal that it was because he skins his humps.

I fell asleep pretty soon after that, because I just KNEW that I was not going to get to see him tucking, and the best line in cinema history, "Fuck me... I'd fuck me" was sure to be cut out.

3 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger Kav said...

I like the smell of a good cunt

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

They should make a candle, or maybe those glade plugins, in Fresh Cunt.

Maybe I'll invent the Sweaty Ball Scent Air Freshener

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Kav said...

i wear eu de cunt by givenchi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home