Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

My Silence is Deafening

As I told my friend David the other day, even slacking has become too taxing for me. A million times I've thought "Oh, I should write about that in my blog", and the effort to type in blogger.com just seemed exhausting.

But Kav has threatened me with banishment from Chimpo's list of links, so here I write.

This little bit of typing has sure worn me out, so I'll just give you pictures of my new house. Eli signed on it the other day, he's moving in April 1, and I'll be up with the kid on May 24th, after school is out.


Image hosted by Paintedover.com



Image hosted by Paintedover.com



Image hosted by Paintedover.com


I don't have any pictures of the inside right now, but it's amazing inside. The pictures don't do the backyard justice, either. It's a great house, and I can't wait to move in. It was built in 1936, but has been redone inside so it looks nice. Tons of windows, lots of storage space, perfect layout. I think I'm in loooove.

7 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Kav said...

I'll be waiting for the first post in which a dinner that you prepared causes you and Eli to both get the shits and then the one who didn't make it into your one and only bathroom has to take a liquid dump behind the palm tree in your backyard.
Additionally...I think it is time you return to my blog, and add a links section to yours...or I shall be forced to do absoultely nothing that could affect you in any way

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

Don't worry, I'll post pictures of that, too.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

Real love would be shitting in the bathroom sink next to me.

OK, can we stop with the shared explosive liquid shits now? I don't ever want to be that in touch with the love of my life.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Kav said...

maybe you should write a post about explosive diarrhea...i doubt any of the comments would be about it seeing as they never match the subject of the post

 
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! When is the housewarming party? HEHE! Let me know if you like the stuff they have at Kohl's and maybe I can get it with my discount and send it to you. Congrats again, tell Robb and Eli I send my best.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

Cari where did your blog go???

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Kav said...

who the fuck has real friends?!
that is so ghey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home