Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Monday, December 03, 2007

Several Nice Things for the Weekend

Me:
  • Casey asked me if I've lost weight (I haven't).
  • It rained like a crazy motherfucker for about 48 hours.
  • I found a great "home" bar close to my house. Good prices, casual atmosphere, and best of all, food.
  • I went out Saturday night and drank one more than my normal limit (I wasn't driving) and had NO hangover Sunday.
  • I found that one of my favorite coffee shops, which had closed, has reopened in a nicer spot.
Robb:
  • He got a girlfriend!
  • All he can talk about is his girlfriend so who knows what else.
Gomez:
  • When trying to attack a beam of sunlight that I was reflecting on to the wall, he crashed and burned spectacularly, and I laughed at him pretty hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home