Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's Sew Time

I know I am a terrible blogger. The past few weeks have been pretty rotten. But I think things may be looking up. Tomorrow marks the beginning of a new season of Project Runway.

I will spend this evening getting familiar with every single detail of the contestants, so that I'm completely up to speed. I am fanatical about this show. I wanted everything Jay designed on season 1, was disappointed with Chloe's win on season 2, and wish I could have Jeffrey from season 3 as a house elf.

Expect to hear me exclaim, "I have really got to start sewing again" about 3 million times over the course of this season.


Yay me!

Also in recent news: when I picked up Robb today, some lady driving by me in the parking lot stopped and honked her horn at some pigeons that were in front of her.

That's it. That's all I got.

1 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger Chimpotle said...

I've waited months...for this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home