Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Friday, July 27, 2007

I Have Faith

That I can truly have 20 cats in one home.

I'm getting one step closer this weekend, as I'm hopefully going to get a nice little black Maine Coon kitten to add to our family. His name is currently Izzy according to the owner, but I will take all suggestions for a new name under serious consideration.

I'm hoping this cat lives up to all the common Maine Coon characteristics, and is at least 3 feet long, 25 pounds, and had 6 toes on each front paw. With luck, I will train him to do tricks, like the dishes and sweeping. My other kitten is skinny and always going to be skinny, so my truest heart's desire is to see the little one riding around on the big one.

I'll let you know.

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Kav said...

one step closer to being the old cat lady...nice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home