Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Friday, November 30, 2007

7 Things on Thursday

Stolen shamelessly from another blogger, here are three nice things a day, plus one from my cat.

  1. My hair came out just right.
  2. An older man on the elevator asked me how I was, and told me to have a great day.
  3. Robb did his homework with no argument.


Robb:

  1. They played football with the upperclassmen at lunch.
  2. He outran the water truck (I don't know what this means either).
  3. He got to play Guitar Hero at the library.


Gomez:

  1. Tackled his brother and took him completely unawares. When Leo ran off, Gomez laid down with an incredibly smug look on his face.

2 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Chimpotle said...

Should have cut it down to 5 things on Friday.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

Look you cranky bastard, it's SEVEN THINGS A DAY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home