Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sad and Melancholy to Infinity

Is that how it goes?

Something that used to be my favorite:

-Get the kid to sleep (8 pm)
-Pick some mellow, yet moving music (8:03 pm)
-Make some coffee (8:30 pm)
-Chug a cup (8:34 pm)
-Clean like a crazy-ass motherfucker (8:35 pm)
-Get distracted by the imaginary audience watching my twirls across the living room (8:45 pm)
-Start showing off with some killer pirohuettes (8:53 pm)
-Fall down due to the fact that I never could do a proper pirohuette (8:54 pm)
-Lie on the floor, staring at the ceiling, daydreaming and enjoying the music (8:55 pm)
-Fall asleep (12:00 am)
-Wake up and stumble to bed (5:00 am)

Last night I was again the Prima Ballerina of my living room. Which is still a mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home