Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Friday, November 19, 2004

Fried Grease Ahoy, Matey!

Last night I had a hankerin' for some Long John Silver's. It's gross, but every now and then (maybe a few times a year) I crave it like crazy. I asked Robb if it was ok with him, and he said sure. I said, "Do you know what it is, do you remember?".

He said "Sure, it's where we get the Dog Puffs." Um, what? So he tried again. "Puppy Puffs?" By this point I'm laughing hysterically, so he gives it all he's got. "DOG PUPPIES!!"

Of course he was talking about HushPuppies. I told him the name, and for the rest of the night, every now and then he would say "Wait, Puff Dogs?"

Come to think of it, I don't think my craving got cured last night. I need some more.

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

Sean "Hush Puppy" Combs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home