Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Fines Double in a Construction Zone

You may or may not have noticed that the blog is under construction. Don't worry, it's not done just yet. So please beware of men working.

Please feel free to share any comments or suggestions (
Chimpo , if you don't have anything nice to say...). I'm not quite happy with it but can't figure out why. Color scheme, in particular. I know I have a few random green spots I need to get out, but thoughts on the grey/brown and which has too much where would help.

I also know the comments page is not looking pretty, but I can't stare at all that code anymore. I'll work on it later, so for now just try to enjoy my lovely new front page.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home