Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Friday, September 10, 2004

Baby Kangaroo

Last night was the pilot of Joey. I didn't even realize it was on, as I haven't watched network TV since Dish TV handed me Law and Order, Three's Company and Full House on a silver platter. I'm not even sure what made me check what was on NBC, but I caught it in the nick of time. It must have been fate.

I'm not sure how I felt about the show, but I think I liked it. No, I liked it. I was pleased that they didn't mention "the gang". He referred to leaving New York, and how everyone got married and had babies, but there was no playing up the old show. I like Dreia De Mateo (how the hell do you spell that?), and out of all the Friends, Joey's the nicest and the one most worth continuing his story. Only thing I hated was that jumpy fast forward crap they do between scenes. But I vote it A++, and would watch it again.

In other parts of the world, I may have just committed myself to one more thing to take up time I don't feel like I have. Matthew, the friend who's teaching me
firespinning, and his partner are looking for someone to keep their books part time. They have a website, Flamma Aeterna where they sell equipment. Apparently it's just enough transactions that they prefer to not deal with it anymore. It should only be a couple hours a week, so hey, that's extra $$, right? And in my secret best case scenario heart of hearts, they'll get bigger and ask for more of my time at exactly the time I'm ready to work part time and take more classes. I'm also really hoping to start devoting more time to practicing and getting wicked with the fire.

I was attempting to put off my lunch hour, in hopes that the afternoon would fly by, but I'm just too hungry. This may have been a short week, but it feels like it's gone on forever. I wish Eli was coming tonight, but oh well. We'll get our spoon on tomorrow, I guess.

Peace, love, and violent fantasies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home