Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Qwest is my bitch!

That's right, I own Qwest and its bitch dsl!!!

I used all my mad skilz to plug in the modem, and it worked!!!

I aced my test, too. Well, I missed 2 questions out of 20, so I think that's pretty ok. Out of the two that I got wrong, one I managed to narrow down to 2 choices, but had no idea. The other, I thought I knew, then second guessed myself, and of course my first choice was the right one. They say to always trust your first instinct, so fine, lesson learned. My next 3 are essay tests though, and I am scared. I've never done well at those.

In honor of my latest hate target (2 people who fell in love on the BL boards), I'd like to close with this line from Napolean Dynamite, a movie that deserves more love.

Well, I think it's getting pretty serious. We chat
online for like two hours a day so yeah, you could say it's getting pretty
serious.


I meant to start being nicer in my head, but sometimes stupid people make it really hard for me. Whatevah! 'night!

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Dav said...

You scare me with your l337 skilz.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

I'm an 1337 haxors 4 1i43.

But I can't figure out how to use friggin' hello for pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home