Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Oops

I already forgot this thing.

Well, not really, but I haven't had time at work, and I still haven't got my dsl at home working. I think it may be because I haven't tried to get it working? Who knows. I'll call this afternoon.

I have my second test today. I'm so not ready for this one, but I decided I may as well go and wing it. I'm pretty secure in my knowledge of them Hebrews, but the Greeks? All I'm sure about is that greek=asslove. I'll go back over it on my lunch break today, and if I do horribly on the test, I'm allowed a retake.

The problem, I'm fairly certain, is Law and Order. I am positively hypnotized by Detective Lennie Brisco's cynical humor, and Assistant District Attorney Jack McCoy's reckless brand of justice. It's on every day on TNT from 5-7, and it's like I'm shackled to it. Robbie's usually out playing anyway. I have learned to fit cleaning and cooking dinner into the commercial breaks though, so it's not totally wasted time.

Three's Company also tends to suck me in. Oh Jack, will you ever stop trying to put the moves on your roommates? Janet, will you ever stop being so butch? Mr. Roper, won't you ever put out for your horny wife?

Shmee got asked to work on a sculpture for his boss this weekend. That's good, because he likes it better, but bad because he was supposed to come down Friday night. He actually told the guy no, but I, being the wonderful girlfriend that I am, said that was silly and he should do it. It will probably work out well anyway, as I'm supposed to go have happy hour and try on b-maid's dresses with Michelle after work. And then Saturday, I can wake up to a quiet house, eat my breakfast and watch 90210 until Robbs comes home at 12. I mean, study til Robb comes home at 12.

I think I'll go eat something. And study.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home