Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I Got Nothing

It's been a busy, boring couple of days, and I'm afraid I just don't have any fascinating stories to relate right now. As if I could top my Little House on the Prairie post for entertainment value anyway.

I'm thrilled to announce that
Diji has joined the blogging ranks. Another friend on the Broken Lizard message board that keeps me entertained all day. Dave, this squeeze is for you.

Spongebob Squarepants just gets naughtier and naughtier. First, he warned us about the dangers of anal rape in the shower, when he was trying to get Gary to take a bath. He was pretending the bathtub was a pirate ship, and handed Gary the soap, saying "It's a dubloon! Don't drop it!!". Last night we saw an episode in which Mr. Crabs lost his millionth dollar and set out to find it. When he finally recovered it, he did a whole big dance thing, and he did that striptease kind of thing, where you floss a towell/shirt/whatever between your legs! My jaw just dropped. I can't wait for the movie.

1 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

WHAT WHAT WHAT???? Spongebob is the Squariest, funniest thing ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home