Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Well There's Your Problem

Every girl who wears makeup has (hopefully) stumbled across the perfect lipstick at some point in her life. Sadly, nothing lasts forever and at some point it gets discontinued. My best color has been gone for a couple years. Since then, I've found others, and moved on to lighter shades. I kind of forgot about it, really.

Over the past couple weeks, I've managed to run out of all my lipsticks all at once, so I popped in to Target today to grab a couple new ones. I got one of my standards ("Nature's Blush" by L'Oreal, if you really must know), and looked at some darker wine colors. "Divine Wine" caught my eye, so I grabbed that too. When I got home, of course the first order of business was to try it on. Well it's almost exactly like my old favorite.

That *click* you just heard? That was my whole life falling back into place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home