Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm Weak, So Sue Me

I bought a coconut cream pie last night. It was delicious. I did make up for it with 40 extra situps and 10 extra pushups, though, so there.

For all my 3 readers (probably only 2, really, I think Kav left the blog behind again? Oh but maybe Chris is out there reading. We'll call it 3), I will supposedly have internet access at home for good this evening, so I will return to bringing you my witty observations and stories. Go ahead, hold your breath.

I will say this for now, though: I am now living in the coolest house ever, and am possibly willing to continue to rent it for the rest of my life, just to live in it.

3 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read you too! enjoy the posts, so keep 'em coming.

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've actually stopped reading your site. So you can take me off the list.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

Nor, I read yours too, so hi!

Anonymous, you LIE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home