Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Check Your Local Venues

Turns out I am a pretty good guitar (hero) player. Before today, I'd never even touched a guitar (hero). But in just one afternoon, I taught myself how to play the guitar (hero) and started up a band.

We're called The Hashbrowns, and as you must have guessed by now, I play lead guitar (hero). We only do covers right now, and some of our specialties are Heart Shaped Box, Message in a Bottle, and Mother. We're pretty tight, I know how to use the whammy bar and everything. I'll admit, at first I had a little trouble keeping the red and green buttons straight, but now I'm even ready to try using the blue button.

So, anyway, just let me know if you think you might make it to the show, and I'll put you on the list at the door.

4 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I play bass? I already own two guitars (heros)

BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it when they start cheering for you(doggy)

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

DOGGY!!!!

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Chimpotle said...

I played for the first time yesterday and will be starting my own band tonight. I found it very fitting that I got to thrash with Lamb of God on Easter Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home