Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Have You Met mark?

In my relentless pursuit of not owing my soul to the company store, I keep looking for different things I can do to sustain my family without being a 9-5 slave for the rest of my life. I started school this semester, with the ultimate goal of being a teacher, and I really would like to be able to go full time instead of taking the next 10 years to finish up. To this end, I have been exploring other options for generating income. I'm currently doing the books part time for a friend of mine with a small business, and after the holidays I plan to do some networking to try and get a couple other similar sized clients. I've also been wracking my brain for other odd job type things that one can do.

Enter
mark. mark (no capital M, if you please) is a new line from Avon. It's aimed at a younger crowd (younger than me, really), and it caught my eye. So at lunch time today, I met the Avon lady and officially signed up. I am now your mark Independent Sales Representative, happy to serve your needs.

It doesn't have a large product line like Avon, but what it does have is very cute and girly, and very low priced, too. Exactly the kind of stuff I like to buy, as I loooove to buy new makeup, lotion, jewelry and bathtubby things, which is why I decided that I wasn't too old to sell it (I'm not old, right? RIGHT?)

So this is my sales pitch to those of you in internetland. Which means Carrot, I guess (although Diji, I noticed a delightful shade of lip gloss for you, and Chimpo, the GardenBlu perfume has you written all over it. Kav, I think I see some shimmery face powder looking at you!). If you visit
meetmark.com and see anything you like, email me and I will give you my phone # to put in as your rep on the site, so you get nice things from me, and I get a customer.

Oh, and any of you that may be dying for Avon, my ma sells that, just go here.

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Kav said...

The shimmery face powder appeals to me, but I'm more into a subtle rouge of sorts. I'll tell my girlfriend for ya...she's a whore for makeup

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

Score, she's totally in my target market then!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home