Noillyprat--Shaken, Not Stirred

And Make it a Dirty One...

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Colors

No, not the gripping portrait of life as an L.A. cop facing gang wars starring Sean Penn and Robert Duvall; rather, the colors in my blog.

I'm very happy with the new format, I think it's very pretty (shout out to Elementopia). I've gotten the comments page back on and running (although I seem to have lost the option to delete user comments. So someone either please tell me how to get it back, or just don't leave anything I may want to delete.), and I've got the hang of that nifty little menu over there on the left. You can now access my profile again, which I know was a huge concern of everyone's. (Hugo, mira, mis ojos!)

My last major question is regarding color. Chimpo says this pale green that it defaults with is too hard to read. I think it's pretty, but I can see his point.

The other option I think works nicely (and much easier on the eyes) is this brown. My only problem with that is that I have to do it manually, and around any links that I include, or else it screws with the link color and makes them hard to see. It seems there must be an easier way, but I haven't found it. No matter where I put it in the code, it overrides the link colors.

Anyone have any votes?

Also, Kav is now on my list of blogs worth visiting. He is a very amusing man, so pay attention.

4 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

I do miss the martinis and olives.

So I just started drinking all day, that way I always have a martini and olive handy to look at and admire.

Vote noted, Carrot, and I will not do a joke about how you live in Florida.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Kav said...

I would go with the red-brown text or possibly a darker green. The menu is quite sweet in a futuristic way. It makes me feel like I'm in the year 2000.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Kav said...

after reading that comment i totally should've put more thought into mine...oh well

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger The Noillyprat Cat said...

Well, it's hard to compete with a suave spanish smoothie who types with an accent. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Hugo, me gusta el espanol! Es mejor, creo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home